Friday, September 21, 2007

Dear Peapod

Hiya! I'm now 14 weeks along. I'm not exactly showing yet, but my pants definitely don't fit anymore, and I'm wearing maternity pants! My waistband has disappeared, and there's definitely roundness, but it's not that big, full roundness that you associate with pregnant women.

I discovered the other day at ballet that I really can't lay face-down on the floor any longer. I may not be huge, but it feels like I'm trying to lie on a grapefruit. You're very solid in there!

I heard that by the end of this month, I may be able to feel you moving, and I am very excited about that. I haven't felt it yet, but at night I lay very still and concentrate to see whether there might be something...

I'm still singing to you, mostly in the car. Your dad hasn't been reading the stories out loud, mainly because we've been going to bed early because we're both so tired.

We've been talking about names again, to no avail. There are a couple names for both boys and girls that we don't mutually hate, but that's as far as we've gotten.

I feel a lot more energetic, although I'm still getting a lot of sleep at night. Okay, that's not much of an update, but I wanted to check in.

I love you already,
Mom

No comments: